Wednesday 22 June 2011

Nearly finished!

I have now made the needed adjustments to my dress for the Mid Cheshire College Fashion Show, and was unsure about my original plan's for the skirt. I decided that I would like to gather it all around, and not just at the back.
It's a lot shorter than I have expected, so the model will now be wearing black tight shorts underneath, and I will call it a feature. :)

Here is an image of my dress, this image doesn't show my dress complete, this is just me messing about with the gathering.


The Fashion Show will be taking place tomorrow and Friday, since taking the above picture I have now finished my dress, hopefully everything will run smoothly on the night, and I will be sure to keep you informed of how it goes, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment